Sports premium spending (2020) plans for academic year 2021-22
- In academic year 2020-21 1x sports coach worked with reception-yr6 within their year group bubbles.
- Additional sports coaches were bought into the school to allow pupils to experience a range of new sport.
- Bikeability worked with yr 6 for 1 week-level 2 off road course.
- Yrs 1 and 2 had scooter sessions (In school and off road course)
Sports premium spending plans for academic year 2021-22
- Year 3 pupils to attend swimming sessions 1x a week for the year (Results of swimming achievements will be posted in summer term 2022)
- Year 4 pupils to attend swimming sessions (providing a space is available)
- 2 x coaching organisations to work with the whole school. Working alongside the planned curriculum and providing after school club provisions.
- Bikeability yr 6 in September and yr 5 possibly in the Spring/Summer term.
- Scooter sessions for yr 1 and 2
Sports premium plan 2021-22 to follow