In order to support the pupils in our school close educational gaps caused by the covid -19 lockdowns the government are providing schools with additional funding. How we intend on spending our money is outlined below.
- Allocating and providing additional adult support to key year groups where learning gaps have been identified as being wider in phonics/reading/writing/social and emotional care.
- Further resources for the classrooms e.g books for book corners/maths resources e.t.c...
- CPD for teaching staff focusing on writing/social and emotional developments.
- CPD for support staff- interventions.
- Additional drama therapy.
- Increase participation in sports by recruiting a numerous amount of sports coaches.
- Restarting after school clubs and school journeys (yrs 4 and 6) Subsidising parent/carer costs.
Members of SLT will be monitoring and meeting year groups half termly to assess attainment and progress.
Expenditure plan for academic yr 2021-22